The following amenities and/or common areas will open on Friday, June 26, 2020:
-Masks to be worn by all as per the CDC Guidelines
-Social distancing required
-Frequent and proper hand washing and/or sanitizing
-No more than 30 people at the full court at any time
-Frequent hand washing/sanitizing
-Strongly recommend basketball play to be by members of the same household (that live together).
-Limit equipment sharing with members outside the same household.
A reminder: Walking Trails, Lakeside area, Boat Launch area, Recreational Fields
Please follow the below CDC and the PA Department of Health guidelines when visiting the above areas:
· Always stay at least 6 feet from others.
· Do not go into a crowded area.
· Avoid gathering with people you do not live with.
· Wear a cloth face covering as feasible. Face coverings are most essential in times when social distancing is difficult. Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, cannot move, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
· Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
· Adults and older children who can safely use hand sanitizer: Use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol and rub hands together until dry, if soap and water are not readily available.
Please be advised that the Association cannot guarantee that any amenity, common area or facility that has been opened for member use is COVID-19 free, even with these guidelines in place. Please use these areas responsibly so we can continue to slow or stop the spread of COVID-19.
As always please be patient, be kind and stay safe as we continue to navigate through the challenges of this pandemic.